Book Release Celebration!!!
Time & Location
About The Event
OFFICIAL BOOK RELEASE CELEBRATION AND SIGNING!!!
Join me for the Official Book Book Release Celebration and Signing with special guest Host, best-selling author Angie Ransome-Jones! Pre-order your copy online by visiting the Bookstore on my website at WWW.AUTHORMELMCGINNIS.COM or purchase your copy at the door. Your purchased copy of the book will grant you entrance to the event.
- “Conversations from the White Sofa” …A Closer Look Inside “Reflections"
- Interactive Poetry Readings
- Live painting by a local artist to be auctioned off at the end of the event
- Get the scoop on the “Reflections Book Club Brunch” series
- Meet mental health profssionals and the NRHPD Intimate Violence Partner Investigator
Appetizers and light refreshments will be served. Come dressed to impress! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Women Called Moses, whose mission is to educate and provide support for victims of domestic violence. In Partnership with Eventfully Yours.